6th Grade Digital Breakout Project
Digital breakout examples:
Make a plan
- Open your Digital Breakout Plan in your English folder in google drive
- Here's my example plan for the book, Instructions NOT Included
- If you are working with a partner, share doc with them
- Add details to your plan
- Find images and links to resources with clues
- If you use an image from the web, be sure to include the source
- Edit an image (Mac: Preview or PC: Snip & Sketch)
- Leave a clue in Scratch
Create a google site
Watch the video tutorial to learn how to create a google site to host your break out.
Create a google form
- Finish your plan.
- Create your google site. See tutorial above for instructions on how to set up google site.
- Create a google form. Watch the video tutorial below exit ticket to learn how to create a google form to check for clues and add it to your google site.
- Complete the exit ticket for day 2!